Weird Conversations with a Brother

So these are the kinds of conversations I have with my brother that make me miss him ever so much!
He really is hilarious. And such a goof-ball.

jordan says:
 i need to go buy some water
 i hope i can srink tap water in singapore
 i miss tap water
 ha
 i think bottled water is slowly killing me, or atleast turning me into PLASTIC MAN
 hte second most useless super hero
 just a head of Robin
 atleast i am waterproof
 and can accidently strangle little children when they wrap me around their head
 FUCKING EH, I can drink the tap water in singapore
 that is what happens when you drink bottled water
 you become waterproof and kill little children
 anyway
 i have to go by water so i can KILLLLLLLLLLLLL!


Typos included for effect :)

2 comments:

  1. Jordon rocks face. Seriously, that guy is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! He had me laughing all night yesterday. He was being such a goof-ball. I miss him terribly...

    ReplyDelete