Theme Park Music & Brains

With Halloween right around the corner
I decided it was time to create the first bumpkin.
But sadly, Wlady in bumpkin form did not last.
Within two days! TWO DAYS! His eyes were foamed over
with green fuzziness.
So he was tossed.
Saddened with not having a Jack-o-lantern for Halloween...
Brought  home a new bumpkin to carve!
I was excited at making a new face,
but I didn't want this one to go a little green around the gills
SO I came up with the idea of painting one:
Thankfully I had a Jack-O for Halloween again!
I think it looks much better!
AND it looks good with the lights on!

Over all. I'm pretty satisfied with Grin-Beam over there.
Skela-bear and Vampa-bear seem pretty pleased with him too!!
Grin-Beam wanted to be a pimp for Halloween,
so he tipped his hat a little.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment